A few 3D-printing enthusiasts at Bilbaomakers and the STEMFIE/FreeCAD Spanish Telegram group came up with the idea of making an external workbench for FreeCAD to facilitate the creation of STEMFIE parts parametrically.
Ander González started programming this workbench, which is excellent for making different parts in just a few mouse clicks!
To use the StemfieWB for FreeCAD, do as follows:
- Download and install FreeCAD
- Download the latest version of this workbench
- Un-Zip the file to a folder
- Copy the folder to your Mod subfolder in your FreeCAD installation folder.
- Restart FreeCAD
- Open the StemfieWB from the workbench dropdown list
- Enjoy! :-)
Thank you, Ander, Rafael, Jordi, Artur and the rest of the STEMFIE users! Also, many thanks to the team behind FreeCAD for this amazing free and open source CAD software.