What can you do with the last few grams of filament on your spools? Wouldn't it be a pity to throw that in the trash? Here is my solution: turn them into STEMFIE fasteners. Please follow the steps below:
- Measure the remaining filament by weight or length.
- Open your slicing software and start adding fasteners.
- Note the software's filament consumption estimate.
- Stop adding fasteners to the build plate when slightly below the limit.
- Start your print and see the trash-condemned filament rests turn into valuable fasteners for your future STEMFIE projects.